Friday 2 May 2014

My Makeup Bag

So, a few people have recently asked me how I do my makeup and what I do it with you've all said it's really good so thank you! (Although I stand by the fact it isn't ;) ) I received a few emails asking me to do a "whats in my makeup bag?" blog post, so here it is! Hope you enjoy! :)

 Primark Bag! Haha surprise surprise!
 Despite these not strictly being makeup products, I have decided to put them in anyway. (right to left) My L'Oreal Spray spray.Honestly, i could not recommend this more. It is brilliant for anything, from messing up a volume-less straight style to making you messy bun even messyer (is that even a word? haha) ! Next I simply have two de-frizzing products. The Charles Worthington 'frizz free' cream. This works on dry hair and just gives you a sleeker Doo :) There is also The L'Oreal 'Smooth&Hot', This does exactly the same but on wet hair!
 These are just a few of my brushes (truthfully, they're the only ones I could find!) In the picture I have a flat ended one for foundation/ powder, a petite crease one for eye shadow and a rounded end one for contouring.
 This is probably my favorite picture because as you may know, I LOVE painting my nails, weather it's bright or neautral but recently I have been loving this peachy, pinky, light colour that looks great on my skin tone! Firstly, I would like to show you the most beautiful sparkly stuff i've ever seen, Barry M treasure chest! I am so glad i bought this because its just beautiful and I will definitely be doing a post on it! I also have the wonderful Tanya Burr's 'Peaches and Cream'. This is my new Favorite and thats just about all I can say! Try it, you shall fall in love !
 First I will apologize for the awful quality of this photo! But anyway, it is the Rimmel bronzer and blusher and the Stay MATTE powder. These are lovely and subtle but great for school!
 This is another cheeky sneak in of some things that can't even fit in my makeup bag but they just smell soo good! All sweet smells and the Harijuku Doll one is Coconut.
 You will probably be confused to see this strange rhino eye shadow palette, but despite it being a cheapo palette from ebay, I have put this in my make up bag over even my Nars duo, which shows a lot. The colours are beautiful and slightly shimmery, they are all neutrals as you can see below. I also have some rhino eyeliner. I bought the Maybelline cover stick a few weeks ago and have not really had much of a chance to try it out but the times i have it has works really nicely and glides on like a cream. I just bought it for touch ups and quick fixes and it definitely does its job. I think The mascara and other concealer are obvious!
 Im aware you can hardly see these but I well you now, they are freaking B.E.A.UTIFUL! The Sexy mother Pucker Ralumpzel Gloss Stick. It is a dark red with strong blue/ purple tones. These blue tones are good because they make your teeth whiter. I also have the pink baby lips here. I like to use this on top of Vaseline because even though the colour is awesome, i've heard it drys your lips out, that's probably just a myth but anyway, better safe than sorry!!!
 Here are some swatches of the colours.

Hope you enjoyed this slightly longer blogpost and i would really recommend all the prodoucts listed here.

I would also really appreciate it if you gave my friend Sarah's blog a visit! sarahrows.blogspot.com 
Have you got any recommendations for me ? If so comment! Thanks for Reading! Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment