Sunday 11 May 2014

OOTD- Summer essentials!

Caio amicos!

So, if I could buy absolutely anything, regardless of the price, these would be my outfits of the day. Unfortunately, it's not real as my actual OOTD would probably bore you half to death!
Thought I would mix it up a bit!

Day:
So here is a slightly crazy GIF for you of Ariana Grande in the video Baby I. The outfit in this video is completely amazing and I love it! Its the perfect hot day, casual look for the summer and i would wear it with so many different crops but this ones my favorite! 
Crop: American Apparel- £30.00
Dungarees: Free People- £39.00
Shoes: Converse purple

Pool:
This swim one peice is so beautiful I just couldn't resist. I would pair it with a large rimmed hat, circle glasses and shoes just like these. 













Onepeice: Topshop

Partaaayyy:
Here, is the beautiful and awesome Amanda Steele and this outfit speaks for it's self.


So there it is , the best stuff.

Whats you're outfits of the day?

caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment